Expertise - Benefits of a Website
What are some of the benefits of having your own website?
- PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
A website allows you to fully embrace the information revolution. You can provide all the relevant information about your products and services in one place, in the way you want and customized to the targeted audience. You are not limited to information about your products and services; supporting information can be effectively used to help promote and sell your products and services. The information can also be presented in a multimedia format making it more engaging for the visitor. All this data can be reproduced infinite times with no added costs.
- BE AVAILABLE 24 HRS/ 7 DAYS A WEEK
A website is open all the time. Prospective clients can visit your site at a time that is convenient for them. They can get all the necessary information they need to move forward with determining if your product or service is right for them and are not limited to your availability. Existing clients will have a tool available to help them to be able to resolve issues outside of your regular business hours.
- HAVE A COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO INCREASE YOUR GEOGRAPHIC REACH The cost for you to reach someone with your website that is next door or half-way around the planet is basically the same. With this increase reach you will be able to have the ability to provide your service or products to areas where it was more difficult to do so because of the distance.
- HAVE AN ADDITIONAL DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL TO PROVIDE OR
PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE
The web is another distribution channel. You already promote your business in the yellow pages. Imagine what having your website address in the yellow pages will do to your business. The client’s experience on a website can be 100 times more effective than a yellow page ad. Your website itself can be a virtual store to sell your services and products in addition to your traditional distribution channels.
- YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO INTEGRATE THE WEB'S GROWING
CAPABILITIES TO YOUR BUSINESS’ CAPABILITIES
The best way to learn something is by doing it. Like electricity, the web is a technology that is here to stay. By engaging in a process to build your website you will learn aspects of this new technology and understand how the web is changing certain capabilities in your business. You will build a foundation of knowledge that you can build upon as your understanding improves with experience.
The advent of the internet is allowing businesses more power to redefine the way they do business with their clients. The question is not what are the benefits of a website, but why do you not still have your website?